Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Don't Blink

I received my swap package yesterday from my partner and I was completely blown away by it. She definitely has talent!



I love all the little dolls in this one! The matryoshka doll has so much detail! She looks exactly like the doll on the dress! I'm gonna have to get more pics of these!



This is just so beautiful! I love the bright colors and the little embellishments!


And it comes with a little matching hat! I just had to take this shot outdoors.


I never would have guessed that Wren would look so pretty circled in fur...



And this is the Doctor Who dress she hand painted! I can't believe how gorgeous this is!


...and the detail on this! It's just amazing! I particularly love the bow tie and the lace at the throat, it's gives it a real vintage almost steampunk verve. A big thank you to naomprice! This girl truly has skills!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I just can't say it enough : )

No comments:

Post a Comment