Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dolls for Dolls...

I took part in another Blythe swap. This time the theme was dolls for dolls. The idea is to make or procure dolls for our partner's Blythe dolls. Possibly also making them matching outfits. This swap has been all kinds of fun.

Here's what I came up with for my swap partner...



As you might have guessed my swap partner is a Doctor who fan (as am I) So I made a fem version of the 11th Doctors outfit! This was so much fun to do, and I even made an optional fez for fun.

And for the dolls that go with this outfit...


These were some adorable little charms that I bought on Etsy. Obviously you can see which one the outfit is supposed to match up with : )

And here's the other dress / doll combo I came up with



I knit up some little sock monkeys and made a little dress to match it with a cute sock monkey print!


And lastly, some cute odds and ends...




Hmmmm.... if your dolls have dolls, and their dolls have dolls... does that mean you can have a house full of dolls and be said to only have one or two? Oh the possibilities!  : )

2 comments:

  1. absolutely love your knitted sock monkeys!! where did you find the pattern!!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern is one I created. If you look in the post previous to the one you commented on you with find a link to it there if you'd like to knit one yourself :)

    ReplyDelete