Translate

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wren


Wren (who started life as a Prima Dolly Aubrina) was the first girl that I customized where I wasn't trying to go for anything in particular... I'd done Betts and Cheri (which you'll see later) and I definitely had an agenda with those girls but with Wren it was more of an organic sort of creation. I knew she had to have black hair (though I have no particular liking for black hair, and nothing against it either) and I knew that she needed some vibrant blue eyes, but beyond that I really had no idea where I was going with this girl. Over time of course she began to tell me where she wanted to go.




The dark face up and the purple eyes were entirely her idea (I swear it's true!). And I think she is far more adventurous that I would be. She seems to favor wearing browns, blacks, and purples. And although I've never asked I'm betting her taste in music is pretty distant from mine.





Still who am I to argue, go where the spirit leads you : )


No comments:

Post a Comment