Translate

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

She comes bearing gifts...

Well I got some work on the puzzle furniture done. As I said before the chairs seem to work perfectly...



The girls seemed to enjoy them... now Petal is asking for cards and poker chips *sigh*

And these next two aren't perfect but I feel they are at least passable...


I added about half an inch under them with some crafting blocks. They're not perfect, but as shelves and wardrobes can vary a bit in size I'm not too concerned about it. The girls haven't got much yet to set on the bookshelf... just a cute little shell but I'll see about getting some knicknacks for it later.

And now for something completely different....




You can imagine how happy the girls were to receive these... Cookie's response was "and about time too". Actually, the only reason Cookie is in a state of undress again (as she was with the rocking chair) is that she's the only one of my girls that can bend her knees. I only added a fourth inch rise in hight to these little guys, and it seems to work well.

And lastly (as least for now)...



This one was the most fun to do. Again there's only a fourth inch rise on this one. The girls can easily reach into the sink and put pans on the burners (if they had any pans that is). I used a bit of linoleum on the front and for the backsplash behind the sink. And just like the wardrobe....


The drawers open for storage! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment