Translate

Monday, April 4, 2016

A Little Tank for Summer

Maybe I should have titled this 'tank you very much'? Nah, too cheesy.

Well with the glorious summer weather finally reaching us here in Austin (tho it's still a bit chilly at night) I felt the need to increase the 18" girls summer wardrobe. :D






It's a little textured tank top I've come up with, I figured the decorative ribbing would hug the doll nicely. I love the turquoise I used here... so vibrant! I figure I can do several of these in different colors and start a nice summer wardrobe for the girls. Here's Cami again...





And Chloe... I think the tank actually looks the cutest on her, it matches her little button berets...







And Tiffany....




I designed the straps so they would nicely hide the join where the doll's arm meets the torso, I think it gives them a less artificial look. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. If anyone wants to make one (or two, or three) the pattern is available on my Etsy and at Craftsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment