Translate

Thursday, April 6, 2017

My First Icy

My Icy girl from Blythe Homes came in last night (yes I bought an Icy). I've never owned an Icy before and I wasn't sure I would like her but she's just so adorable. The first pic is her in the little orange dress she came with. When I saw the blue bag she was in I thought that they'd messed up and given me a boy. Her quality is just astounding, well worth it, and beyond what I expected for the just under $20 price tag. Her hair is so fine and soft and there were no funny chemical smells to speak of. I'm so pleased. She told me her name was Bronwyn, I thought she was mistaken as it didn't seem to go with the pink/blond hair but she insisted. She's also started requesting what sort of clothes she'd like to wear. Seems she wants a more British look and has a light interest in steampunk, I guess I'd better get on that. She came with a pull that says Angela, I wonder if they all come with a pull like that? Guess I better educate myself. I know they are supposed to be a bit of a Blythe knock off but honestly (other than body type and eyes changing color) she really seems to be her own girl. Very pleased :D The second pic is her on one of the dresses I've made for spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment