Translate

Friday, January 20, 2017

Jeans for B...

Just a quick little post, I've been experimenting with "jeans' for Beatrix. I used the Makie jeans pattern but changed out the top elastic waist for a regular one. I think she looks pretty good :)


She needed a little something up top to go with her new jeans so I made her a little empire waist blouse (I have these tops on my Etsy as well I was so pleased with them). We did a mini photo shoot for fun.... it's nice that the sun has returned (for a little while anyway)


I also have returned to making the Hawaiian shirts for my Blythe babes, and this one particular fabric made lovely shirts, but when I tried it n dress form...


I'm loving the look of this, I wish I had more of this stuff it's just brilliant. I grabbed what I could knowing it would make some great stuff for my Etsy shop, but now I'm wanting more. If anyone knows where I could find more of this pattern (even in other colors - I would love that) please PM me. I would be forever grateful.

And lastly...

Pajamas for Parsley... I dislike working with flannels. Don't get me wrong, I love the feel of them for wear, but when sewing, meh, just not my thing. This however was well worth it. I love how cute she is in these. They wont be appearing in my shop anytime soon (this was just for fun) but I do love the look. Oddly, I'm sure there must have been times as a child that I climbed trees in my pajamas because this image really resonates. Anyway, lots of fun sewing. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment