Translate

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My New Girl, Brynn!

Here she is, and isn't she lovely?



It was only thanks to my friend Brian who lives in Texas that I was able to get her at all. Her former owners wouldn't ship to Alaska.



 I considered naming her Brian in his honor but it just didn't seem to fit her. Sometime later I came across the name Brynn. It had everything I was looking for, just the right sound, and a Celtic/British quality.



 I soon discovered that Brynn and Brian have the same origin. I love it when things come together like that. Don't you?


Here's my cat Minx getting to know the new girl.


So here's she is. I had to give her hair a good wash as the seran was so greasy feeling. But she cleaned up so well. I finally got me little red haired girl. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment