Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2013

In the Pink

March's theme for the Blythe swap was favorite color. I knew I had to join in with this one as it seemed like it would be terribly fun, and it was. My swap recipient chose the color baby pink, and here's what I sent...



This is Betts and Moonyeen in an Edwardian tea dress and a kimono respectively.



And the view from the back. I just had to show off the Obi.



And an assortment of very pink things. The pull string bag has many little secret pockets inside and was sewn by my mother-in-law Joan. It was Hello Kitty and baby pink so I thought it would work out nicely for storing shoes and accessories for photo shoots. The pressed penny is from Hawaii, she said she collected pressed pennies so I thought she might like one from the Aloha state. The shoes are MiMi Woo. And the rest is candy, assorted hair chips (note the bunny ears... I couldn't resist!), and some hounds tooth fabric in baby pink for her to play with. I have to say this was a pretty fun swap. With just color as the theme the territory was pretty open. I had a wonderful time of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment